Our team of psychologists are trained and experienced in the nuances of each anxiety disorder you may be facing. From general anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorders to stressors and trauma-related anxiety disorders, our team is uniquely equipped to provide you with the help you need in a friendly and inviting environment.
We’ll work with you to understand your concerns and provide you with the strategies and coping mechanisms that’ll be critical in winning your fight with anxiety.
We make use of a variety of different treatment methods depending on the individual needs of each client. With these strategies, we can help you realise positive long-term results.
- You’ll learn the root cause of your anxiety and what triggers it.
- You’ll understand the important role that your thoughts play when dealing with anxiety.
- You’ll learn strategies to help you take control of your thoughts, helping you to eliminate your anxiety at the root.
- You’ll learn to suppress the distress response in situations that trigger your anxiety.
- You’ll experience improved focus and concentration as your mind can focus on what’s at hand, instead of trying to reduce your anxiety.
Anxiety is completely normal, and it’s something that every Australian will experience in their life. However, far too often anxiety becomes a debilitating condition which takes hold of every aspect of your life, prohibiting you from realising your best self.
When anxiety progresses to the point where it becomes a severe hindrance to your life, our team is ready to provide you with the help you need.
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about your situation and how it’s affecting your life and relationships. From there, we’ll provide you with a uniquely tailored results-focused approach to tackling your anxiety, so you can focus on living life to the fullest instead of dealing with anxiety.
Our Anxiety Counselling Practitioners
Rodney Walsh Rodney is an experienced Clinical Psychologist providing psychological and counselling services in St Kilda. He is a member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS), and a member of the Australian Clinical Psychology Association (ACPA). As well as providing psychological treatment and therapy in private practice, he has experience providing professional Act of Living…